- 07:00 AM - WASMEx Committee, Exhibitors and Vendors set up hall. (Thanks to all of the volunteers who help with this work)
- 09:30 - Check in of Pre-Registered kits to the competition hall Opens.
- 10:00 AM - Open to Public. Registration of Competition Entries Opens.
- 2:00 PM - Registration of Competition Entries Closes. Judging Begins.
- 4:30 PM - Closed
- 09:00 AM - WASMEx Committee, Commercial Vendors and 'Swop and Sell' Sellers set up. (Sorry; No entry to exhibitors prior to 10:00AM. This is to ensure fair and equal access to the Swop and Sell for exhibitors and public alike).
- 10:00 AM - Re-open to Public and Exhibitors. Swop and Sell Opens
- 12:00 Midday - Swop and Sell Closes
- 3:00 PM - Prize Giving
- 4:30 PM - Event Closure and Pack-up. (Thanks to all of the volunteers who help with the pack-up)